Pacific American Global University’s academic programs are open to all students who meet the standard requirements for admissions. University admits only qualified students and persons who are committed to Christ-like characters. The requirements for application documents are as follows.
Applicants must present:
- An official transcript from High School or equivalent and other post- secondary institutions attended
- Applicants for Master program must have graduated from Bachelor program or have an equivalent.
- Application for Admission form must be completed and signed
- An application fee (non-refundable)
- Financial evidence showing that the prospective student or sponsor has sufficient funds to cover tuition and living expenses during the period of intended study.
- Submit the Statement of Faith
Applicants can obtain the application form and other necessary materials from the Admissions Office.